Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hip Bag

Last summer while in Encinitas for my brother's wedding in Swamii Beach, I visited a great Farmer's Market and spotted the cutest Boho chic hip bag.  It soon became an obsession of mine.  I used the fabric from a well worn favorite Roxy skirt that I purchased in Rosarito Beach, a pair of cargo pants that I previously re-fashioned into a messenger bag (Dec 29th, 2011 blog post).  I also picked up a grip of Singer Sewing notions on clearance at a Von's market and sewed the buttons I purchased onto the strap.



I will tweak it a little next time, I think I would like bags on both hips because I love looking Hippy as long as I don't appear too "hippy."

Check out my blog http://greengirlfaery.blogspot.com/ for more fashion ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment