Friday, December 30, 2011


CUPCAKE BAG AND DOLL BASSINET

    My niece (9yrs) and my daughter (19yrs) have been baby-doll lovers since before they could walk.  My daughter still has her baby-dolls, not the porcelain kind that you put on the shelves, the playing house, dragging everywhere, crying, "mama" kind of baby-doll.


Before (a purse)


    I have loved the drawstring bags that convert into a baby bassinet since I was a little girl.  I think that they are the perfect little gift for the little baby-doll lovers in our lives.   I printed this pattern from Daisy Design Shops on  Ravelry.com, which is one of my favorite go to sites for knit and crochet patterns and I am tweaking the patterns to customize it.  I am still in the process of adding final touches, but I didn't get much of a chance to blog today, so I am going to post photos of the basic finished product.  I also need to crochet a blanket and  small pillow.  I will post the embellished version tomorrow! The small hat on the side is a crocheted baby hat.


After (a baby bed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment